Isle of Man Enterprise Development Scheme
Following the plans announced in August 2015 for a new £50million Enterprise Development Scheme to assist existing Isle of Man businesses and those considering relocating to the Isle of Man and its subsequent legislative approval, further guidance has been provided by the Isle of Man Department of Economic Development, outlining its target businesses, conditions and assistance available.
For those businesses looking to relocate to the Isle of Man, a Relocator Scheme has been announced as part of the Scheme.
Should you wish to gain further insight into business or personal relocation to the Isle of Man or discuss the possibilities of the Enterprise Development Scheme, then please feel free to speak with Lee or Michelle Murphy on 00 44 (0)1624 612888 or email [email protected].
Relocation Options - February 2016
- Isle of Man Enterprise Development Scheme
- Proposed Isle of Man Enterprise Development Fund
- Relocation Options receives another fantastic endorsement
- Relocation Options launches new Isle of Man relocation brochure
- Halloween Spooktacular 2014
- Worlds Biggest Coffee Morning
- Relocation Options sponsors Isle of Man Living brochure
- Relocation Options Receives a Further Testimonial
- Relocation Options Moves to New Premises
- Relocation Options Launches New Website