Home Search for Purchase Properties
Relocation Options is able to be your eyes and ears in the local area. We utilise our relationships with the key local agents and research the markets thoroughly on a weekly basis in search of your perfect home. We will preview suitable properties to save you from taking extra trips back and forth and should something be suitable we will arrange an accompanied viewing to the property. Once you have found the right property we will also assist you right up to the day you move into your new home and provide you with "Moving In Assistance" on moving day.
Home Search for Rental Properties
Once you have settled on an area or perhaps a couple of different towns that you would like to be near, we can start to look for suitable properties. For a rental search, we will speak to all of the local agents and private landlords, and then draw up an itinerary of viewing of suitable properties. We will arrange to collect you from your hotel or airport and accompany you to all of the viewings. Once you have made a decision, we will assist you with the rental negotiation and provide you with "Moving In Assistance" on the day you move in to your property.
Moving In Assistance
Once you have determined the property that you wish to move in to and arranged a moving-in date, we are able to offer the following assistance with the move:
- Take meter readings on your property prior to you moving in and inform the relevant utility services
- Arrange with the utility services to change the services into your name by providing you with the correct paperwork to sign and then give it to the relevant authorities
- Book in an appointment for satellite services to be installed
- Book in an appointment for broadband and telephone services to be installed
- Arrange for a telephone book to be at your new home
- Inform you of the refuse collection day and ensure that you have a "wheelie bin" and if you are in a recycling area, that you have the correct information and crates for the recycling collections
- Give you the contact details for your local Commissioners office
- Provide a welcome box of essentials (we ask you to let us know which brands of you would prefer) including the Champagne!
We will source for you a directory of local services, doctors, dentists, and schools. We will specifically include information about facilities that are personal to you and your family such as gyms, schools, children's groups (e.g. brownies/cubs) and sports facilities. This information will be supplied in the form of contact details with names (where relevant), email addresses and telephone numbers, so that you can progress these matters yourself.
Information on Local Services
We will also be able to provide you with details concerning accommodation, car hire, utilities, including broadband and mobile phone service providers. Information with regards to people taking up residence in the Isle of Man will also be provided in respect of work permits, vehicle registration, driving licenses, medical/health services, property rates, voters list, immigration and employment.